We place emphasis on quality of applicants, not quantity. Some employers receive many applicants, while others receive only a few. To an extent, you can affect the kind of response you receive by attracting applicants with your listing text. Do you offer a relocation package? Do you work with impressive clients? Are the job perks too good to pass up? Talk about these kinds of things in your listing.
The following link is a step by step guide to help you post a Job at PA Gigs, Help post a Job
Our job board has the most competitive prices in the job market. PA Gigs is widely read by Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioners. Post your job ad and reach the target audience looking for a job.
- Pack #1 - One Job for 30 days $50
- Pack #2 - Resume Access Subscription and 1 Job Listing 30 days $85
- Pack #3 - Three Pack of Job Listings lasting 30 days each, usable within 365 days $100
- Pack #4 - 1 Job and Resume Access for 30 days, and 1 Email Blast $300
- Pack #5 - Unlimited job postings and resume database access for 1 year $2250
If you’d prefer to be invoiced and pay by check rather than by credit card, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to set you up for invoicing. (It’s painless!)
In addition to listings being featured on PAGigs.com, your listing will also be on our partner websites that are targeted to the job seekers you’re hoping fill your position. Together, these sites capture millions of page views every month and hundreds of thousands of unique visitors.
Yes, you can end your listing early. Log in to your account and click on the “My Jobs” tab in the upper right hand corner of the page. You will see a list of your jobs. Go to the job that you seek to end and click “End.”
Log in to your account and click on the “My Jobs” tab located in the upper right hand corner of the page. You will see your jobs listed. Go to the job you would like to edit and click “Edit.” You can then go in and make the desired changes.
Create a free Employer account, click the Submit a Job button and begin filling out your company details, Job details, Job location, and Job description.Then preview and verify that your job information is presented as you desire. You will be able to go back at any stage and edit your content prior to submission. When your satisfied, continue by selecting a job pack that best meets your needs. Simply choose the package you want to purchase, and click on the confirm and submit button. You will be directed to our PayPal checkout page where you may place your order.
Click on the “Login/Register” button on the top right hand corner, you will then be presented with an option to “Create a free account.” You then must choose if you are an Employer or a Job Seeker, Then enter a username, email address, and password then type the two words you see in the anti-spam form and click “Create Free Account.”
After log in, go to your dashboard and click on the publish tab. This will make your online personalized profile resume viewable to employers
Directly via the email address you provide during the job posting process. You will be the only point of contact with prospective applicant
- $50 – 1 Job Listing 1 Job lasting 30 days usable within 30 days
- $85 – Resume Access Subscription and 1 Job Listing combo 1 Job lasting 30 days and Resume Access for 3 months
- $100 – 3 Pack of Job Listings 3 Jobs lasting 30 days usable within 365 days
- $300 – Job Listing, Resume Access, and 1 Email Blast Job listing and resume access lasting 30 days, email sent after design
- $2250 – Unlimited Access 1 year of unlimited job postings and resume access